Thursday, April 18, 2013

Gingham and Winds...

Hey Everyone! Today was a nice day in California but it was pretty windy, those Santa Ana winds. That's why in the bottom you can kinda see the wind blowing my dress and my hair. 


My favorite thing about spring and summer is wearing dresses because they are so easy to wear. I really like the gingham print on this dress and I got it on sale too. I love going to the sale section to look for clothes on sale, which is a good and a bad thing because sometimes I get things just because they are on sale but I'm trying to change that. But I do like a good sale, especially since I'm a girl on a budget.

I'm wearing wedges in the picture but it got pretty cold later on in the day so I switched them to boots but I didn't get a chance to take a picture with my boots on. 

{Dress | Target} {sweater | Old Navy} {shoes | Ross} {necklace | H&M} {bracelet | from my mom}

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." ~ Jimmy Dean ~


Have a wonderful day ~ Nina ~ 

2 comments :

  1. Cute dress. Seems perfect for any season!

    Cassie
    http://stylecassentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, your right it is, I wore it during winter as well, so I guess it is perfect for any season! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...