Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Keep'n it Casual in Rose Quartz

Hey Friends!
So I love seeing what the pantone color of the year is and see if I can incorporate it into my wardrobe. So when I saw this years color of the year was Rose Quartz and Serenity I was really excited because they are such beautiful colors. So today I'm bringing you a look using the color Rose Quartz!
So looking at the pictures the top is coming off as white more then pink but trust me the top is a pastel pink. It also started raining right when I got outside to take pictures so I had to run with it and improvise. I found a place I could place my camera so it wouldn't get wet, now I got wet a little but you gotta do what you gotta do! 
Now when I was getting dressed I was going to pair this with a skirt but it's cold and I was feeling a little 70's even though my pants aren't bell bottoms they are boot cut and that's close enough. So I was really going for a casual vibe with this outfit but I like adding a little something to my outfits, so I'm wearing my animal print booties that I got from Yours Clothing. I feel like animal print is so perfect at giving plain outfits a little something something.
So I actually got this top up at the Styled By Reah pop up shop and I picked this top up from Gabifresh! You can check out what I picked up. (here) I actually got two pussy bow tops from the event and I have to say I really love them right now, they are such a great alternative to a collard shirt. 
[Shirt:Charlotte Russe+] [Jeans:Old Navy] [Shoes:Yours Clothing]
What do you think of the pantone colors of the year? How do you like to give your plain outfits a little something? Love to hear from you!
Thank you for reading! I will be doing another post using the other pantone color of the year serenity very soon, so keep a look out for that! 

XOXO - Nina
{Don't forget to Follow}

5 comments :

  1. oi linda adorei o seu look
    chique-debonita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi linda adorei o seu look
    chique-debonita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! It's the perfect blend of casual and dressy, and it's something you could easily wear for the everyday and still feel put-together and chic. I'm also loving Rose Quartz for transitioning to spring. Those leopard booties and jeans are the perfect balance to the sweet and romantic pussy bow blouse.

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz, that's exactly what I was going for with this outfit! :)

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to wear the new Pantone colors - both are really pretty!! The pastel pink looks great against your skin - I think the serenity blue will work better for me, but I love rose quartz as a stone or accent color!!

    Cassie
    http://stylecassentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...