Thursday, March 12, 2015

3 trends for this Spring

Hello Gorgeous Readers!
So I the weather in California is really warm right now and it's making me think of spring actually it felt like summer today because it was 92 degrees. But I hope it wont last and we get some spring weather back. But since it's almost officially spring I thought I would go over a few of the trends for this spring. 
Their are a lot of different spring trends I can talk about but I decided to go with only 3 and give you some plus size options for each trend. 
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
The first trend I'm going to talk about might be one of my favorite ones because I've always been a fan of Gingham. Gingham can be called the picnic print because the print looks like the tablecloth you might use on your picnic table but I like to think of them as a square boxes. My favorite from the bunch is the skirt from ModCloth because it's just a fun way to way the print. 
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
The next trend can go with the Military trend but it's more specific and it's the color Military green or Khaki green. I really like this trend because it's a great alternative to tan khaki color. The olive green is a really gorgeous color and it can almost be a great neutral piece in your wardrobe. 
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
The last trend I'm going to talk about it is the "Shirt dress," I really like this trend because it's such a classic silhouette and it looks great on everyone. Plus the shirt dress is very versatile too, you can always dress it up or dress it down with the right accessories. 

Thanks for reading! Are you ready for Spring? What are some of your favorite trends for this Spring? 

XOXO ~ Nina ~
{Don't forget to Follow}

6 comments :

  1. I am always loving military green or olive. It is such a fantastic neutral and goes with so many other colors. I especially love that jacket you selected.

    Janeane
    Designing From My Closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving the color as well and the jacket is one of my favorites too.

      Delete
  2. I loved this so much, I had to share it on my Facebook. Gingham is another trend I'm loving for spring, but I haven't come across any must-haves quite yet. That pink checked skirt is one of my favorites so far, though! I like that you shared three very different trends. Gingham can skew super girly, military green is much more masculine, and shirtdresses fall somewhere in the middle. I am definitely ready for spring! I am excited about short, flouncy skirts in pastels, vibrant prints, and eyelet lace.

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Liz, I wish I read this sooner so I could of thanked you when you shared it. But yeah I'm really glad you enjoyed this and I am definitely ready for spring too.

      Delete
  3. I love shirtdresses, but I have never been able to find one that fits my bust without being too big in other places. Gingham is such a fun trend for spring and summer. I guess because of the tablecloth vibe, gingham just makes me think of backyard barbecues and warm weather. Love the first and second dresses, but the pink skirt is super cute too! :-)

    Cassie
    http://stylecassentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes gingham totally reminds me of backyard bbq's and tablecloths. But yeah the skirt is one of my favorites too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...