Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Curves Around the World: Favorite Shoes

Hey Everyone!!! 
So it's another "Curves Around the World" post and this weeks post is on favorite shoes! So I have to be honest I am not a shoe girl, I know there are many girls out there who love shoes but I rather buy clothes. But it's not that I don't like them but I'm the kind of person that if I have a favorite pair of shoes that are comfortable they are my go to shoes and I will wear it with everything. If you follow my blog you know that I love boots and they are my go to pair of shoes, that's why it's no surprise my favorite pair of shoes at the moment are...

So when I was thinking of which pair shoes is my favorite I was torn by two different pairs of boots that are currently my go to shoes. But I had to choose this pair of boots because I have been wearing them a lot and also I know that I am going to be wearing these boots a lot in spring. My other pair is more of a winter boot and I like how this pair is short ankle boots that will go well with dresses, shorts and so many things. 
So it's very hot right now in California, I think we skipped Spring and went straight into summer because today it was in the 90's! I wanted to wear a dress but I thought it would be nice to wear this jumper that I got from forever 21+ because it's something different then just a regular dress. This jumper actually was really long on me, it used to fall just below my knee. I'm short girl so plus size clothing is usually long for me, so thankfully I have a mom that can sew so I asked her to make it shorter and I really like how it looks now. 
{Dress & shirt: Forever 21+} {Shoes: Ross}
I just realized that you can't really see the detail of the jumper because my hair is covering it up. But yeah the black top is separate from the jumper which is like overalls. I know that I'm calling it a jumper but I'm not sure what to call it because it's like overall's but it's not overalls, so I'm just going to say it's a jumper! hehe 
Thanks for reading! Are you a shoe girl? What is your favorite shoe? 


Now don't forget to check out the other wonderful ladies from "Curves Around the World" and don't forget to show them some love. 

Aislynn from Denmark - Aislynn's World
Kate from Australia - Sparkles and Lace
Helen from England (hiatus) - Everyone Should Sparkle
Thulie from South Africa - Thick Fit and Fabulous 
Olivia from Singapore - Curves Become Her
Jennifer from Germany - Dressing These Curves

XOXO ~ Nina ~
{Don't forget to Follow}

21 comments :

  1. I love this outfit - one of my favorites on you! Good call on hemming - I wish I had a mom who would alter my clothes! :-)

    You know I love my booties too - so comfy!
    I'm more of a clothes person than a shoes person too, so I completely understand. Shoes are such a challenge for me - I can never find a pair that fits and unlike clothes, you can't really alter them. For that reason, I don't find shoes as fun.

    Cassie
    http://stylecassentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassie and I totally agree it's hard to find shoes that fit properly and you can't really alter shoes like you can with clothes!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely! I am a shoe girl, especially pumps and chunky heels. 1st quarter of 2012 I have 2 pairs, but now I think i have 2 dozens all in all. ;) new post on the blog <3


    Love love,
    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like shoes but it's hard for me to find shoes that fit right, I think if I could find better fitting shoes I might become more of a shoe girl! hehe :)

      Delete
  3. I love ballerina flats, slouchy ankle boots and chunky heeled boots. I love the boots you have here, straps make everything better. I have a similar pair in brown. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the same kind of shoes! hehe :)

      Delete
  4. Like you, I'd rather have a new outfit (or a new scarf!!) than a new pair of shoes, so long as I have a default "go to" pair of shoes in good shape - do yourself a favor and get another pair of those boots as a backup, you do not want to be stuck with none when/if they wear out.

    I love that last picture of you, by the way, very fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man I would buy another pair of those boots but I got them at Ross and thats the kind of store that if you see something there one day it will be gone the next day. But I think as long as I have a pair of comfy shoes I would be good! :)

      Delete
  5. You look great.love the boots
    Following you now
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love boots too and ankle cut is my favourite - you look great in that outfit and those boots are a must have in every girls closet - love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thulie and yeah I have to agree I love ankle cut boots too. :)

      Delete
  7. I love the shoes...I adore booties but I LOVE your outfit!!!!!!! It is my favorite so far! So cute, fun, flirty and age appropriate. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I really need to get rid of some shoes. I wear only a few pairs... I think my favorite at the moment is just black pumps!

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh black pumps are always in fashion! :)

      Delete
  9. NINA!! Look at your SMOKIN legs! Hot stuff girlfriend!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome dress my dear and perfectly styled with these booties!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute, too! You're on a roll with awesome outfit posts! I'm loving all of them! You do black and white so well. And it's always the perfect combination of feminine and fierce. I'm definitely taking notes! The booties are so cute and lend that signature Nina edge to the dress. Like you, I buy shoes and wear them to death. I'm always out walking around town, so my collection of heels has dwindled and been replaced with ballet flats that are steadily wearing down. I recently trashed my favorite pink metallic wedges. They're were seriously jacked up and had to go. I wore them out shopping, bought a pair of pink flats to wear out of the store, and handed my wedges to the clerk to pitch. It was a sad day.

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...