Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer Breeze

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a great week! I'm pretty sure everyone is happy it's the weekend once again. The weather has been nice here in California not too hot and a little bit of breeze outside. This is the kind of weather I like because it's so nice outside. 

{top|Mode Plus} {tank|F21+} {jeans|Old Navy} {shoes|Charlotte Russe} {necklace|Swap Meet}

If you've been following my blog you probably know by now that I like to wear bright colors just like this top. I got this orange top last year when tangerine tango was the pantone color of the year. It's the first orange top I've ever had because orange really isn't one of my favorite colors. But I felt like I needed to add new colors in my closet and why not get one in the color of the year. I'm really glad I got this shirt now because I'm really loving bright colors this summer and I'm happy that I have to shirt to wear. 


Here's a close up of my necklace, I really liked it because it really looks art deco to me and I love jewelry that have an art deco feel to them. The other necklace I got is also has an art deco feel to it as well. You will see that necklace in an upcoming post. :) 


The necklace that I'm wearing is something I stumbled on at the swamp meet. I've mentioned before on my blog that I usually go with my mom to the swap meet because she goes there to buy vegetables and when I go with my mom I always find some cool things when I go. Plus everything is really cheap and you can always haggle with them as well and this necklace is one of those things cool things I've found at the swap meet. I got this necklace and another that was two for $5 and hey that's a great deal for me because these kind of necklaces usually go for a lot more individually. Don't you just love a great deal? Where are your go to places to find a great deal? 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! ~Nina~
{Follow Me}

30 comments :

  1. That colour is really pretty on you Nina! Really like this outfit and that necklace is really nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a pretty color...and you have styled it so well Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your necklace and top, such a nice colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely shirt and great necklace!!
    thanks for follow me honey <3
    follow you back on GFC and bloglovin!
    wanna follow also on pinterest and twitter?
    let me know :)
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veronica and of coarse! I'll let you know! :)

      Delete
  5. I love that blouse, but your necklace is legitimately just my favourite thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sarah, yeah I really like the necklace too! :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely look!! Love your necklace! We follow you too! ;)

    Keep in touch sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun colour, and I *adore* your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Corrine, yeah the necklace i think is my favorite thing I was wearing that day! :)

      Delete
  8. love that color! i need to do my makeup that color today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm loving the color too, oh do you make up that color, wow that seems really cool! :)

      Delete
  9. cute outfit,love the necklace!
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the color on you, it suits you really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I love the colors and the necklace. Love your blog too. Followed you. Hope you can check back and maybe Follow back?

    http://zanesaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and of coarse, I'll be sure to check out your blog too! :)

      Delete
  12. So nice to find another plus size blogger, i also love the outfit! the top reminds me of my cardigan in my recent outfit post you should check it out!

    www.gemsies.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yeah I will be sure the check it out! :)

      Delete
  13. I just stumbled upon your blog and love it! The shirt and necklace are so cute on you! I just started blogging a few days ago and would love for you to check out my blog. I like to write on fashion, fitness, and just overall fun summer posts :)

    <3 nicole

    nicoleparissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Nicole, Welcome to the blogging world! Of coarse i'll check out your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that statement necklace. It's really nice with your entire outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...