Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Floral 4 different ways for Fall

Hey Everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well. It's still warm here in California but it doesn't mean I'm not thinking of fall and winter trends. If you follow my blog one of my favorite trends for fall is dark florals. So this post is a little different I'm going to show different ways to wear the trend.  

So when I was thinking of this post it reminded me when I was with a friend and she told me she liked a certain trend but it didn't fit her style and I remember telling her that if you like something it's really easy to mix it into your wardrobe. With floral's it's easy because it's a print and you can find the print in so many styles of clothing and accessories you can easily find a way to fit it into your own style. 
Jeans - (here) : Jacket - (here
This first look is sporty and I had one of my friends in mind when I made the look. I have friend who is very athletic and doesn't wear very many dresses or skirts so I thought of this outfit. The outfit is casual and would fit someones style who isn't in the frills of floral. I can picture my friend wearing this out casually and out with the girls for dinner. I'm actually really loving the bomber jacket for myself and thinking maybe I need to purchase it for myself. But yeah it's simple and casual exactly what I think someone with a sporty style likes. 
Necklace (here) Bag (here) Top (here) Shoes (here
Now this next look, is for someone who would take more risk and is a bit edgier with the origami style skirt and the crop top. So I have to say sorry because this skirt is no longer available at Eloquii, when I pinned the skirt it was on sale and I guess it sold out. But I still really liked it and the style to me says trendy because the origami cut of the skirt so I decided to leave it on the collage. 

Dress (here) bag (here) Boots (here) scarf (here)
So for this boho look I had my cousin's style in mind because she dresses very boho chic and I think this is an outfit she would definitely wear. I actually really like this outfit myself because I love bucket bags and boots. But I think this would be a nice fall outfit maybe add some tights in there for extra warmth. 
Top (here) Skirt (here) Shoes (here) Clutch (here) Necklace (here
This last look is my favorite because I love the girly feminine vibe of the outfit, I actually pictured my blogger friend Liz from With Wonder and Whimsy when I was creating this look. I love the romance of the top and the skirt and then matched up with the heels with the bow and the clutch and the delicate layered necklace, this outfit screams girly and feminine. 

Now those are only four different style and I know there are a lot of different one out there as well. But if you would like to try to add a little floral to your wardrobe this fall there is so many ways you can do it. One way that is my favorite is to buy accessories, there are so many floral accessories out there right now from watches to scarves to shoes to headbands. So whatever your style is there is always a way to incorporate it into your wardrobe, just be creative and see where it take you. 

Thanks for reading the blog, I think this is a little different then just my outfit photos but I really enjoy doing these kind of posts too. Which style was your favorite? How would you add floral to your wardrobe this fall? 

XOXO ~ Nina ~
{Don't forget to Follow}

6 comments :

  1. Love the different ways you styled the floral trend. I do think it's possible to mix a lot of trends into your wardrobe in ways that fit your style. You wonderfully showed how to do that with the floral trend!!

    Cassie
    http://stylecassentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassie and I totally agree it is possible of mixing a trend into your wardrobe! :)

      Delete
  2. dark florals are on my list of trends to try this season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a great trend to try this season, I think you could pull it off great Elle! :)

      Delete
  3. This was such a fun post, Nina! Thank you for thinking of me when putting together that last look! It was funny because as I was scrolling through, I was trying to pick my favorite outfit. And when I saw the last one, I was like, "Oooooooh! That one!" And then I saw my name, and thought, "Nina knows me so well! She nailed it!" Those bow pumps are the cutest!

    I really like the trendy outfit, too. I can totally see you rocking that look. I feel like the accessories really make that outfit. It's a great look for ladies who don't want to look too girly or sweet and who want edginess, even when wearing florals.

    I really enjoyed this post! I love making outfit boards and getting style inspiration, so these were super fun to look through!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay, I'm glad you like the one I thought of you when I was creating it! Yeah I agree outfit boards are fun and I'm glad you liked them! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...