Tuesday, February 3, 2015

What I'm Loving: Delicate Layered Necklaces

Hello Lovely Friends!
So it's been pretty warm here in California while I know a lot of places right now are going through a very cold winter, but the weather here is making me think of spring. Spring is just around the corner, one jewelry look I'm really loving for spring and summer is the delicate layered necklaces. I've been seeing a lot of them in stores and while I still love statement necklaces I think this is a great change especially when it becomes warmer days.

So on my last trip to the mall I was scoping out new jewelry because I threw away a lot of my old necklaces and I wanted to pick up some new ones. I noticed their were a lot of delicate necklaces in stores and as well as layered ones. The picture above is one of the necklaces I purchased recently on my hunt for new jewelry, it's from Forever 21. They have tons of these necklaces at Forever 21, but I really liked this one because it was really simple. 
( 1 ) ( 2 ) ( 3 ) ( 4 ) ( 5 ) ( 6 )
Just like the necklace that I purchased they have lots of necklaces that come layered and these are great because most of them are connected so you don't have different necklaces getting tangled. But you could definitely pull this look off by buying different necklaces and this is also a great way to make them more personal. When buying necklaces separately remember they should vary in lengths. 
( 1 ) ( 2 ) ( 3 ) ( 4 ) ( 5 ) ( 6 )
Above are some fun necklaces that I think would be fun to layer. When you buy individual necklaces you can buy one that show your personality. For example you can buy ones with your initial on them, or maybe your zodiac sign or even one of your favorite animals. The possibilities are endless when you think of all the different combinations you could come up with when creating a layered necklace look. 


So what do you think about delicate necklaces? Do you think this a trend you would wear?

XOXO ~ Nina ~
{Don't forget to Follow}

5 comments :

  1. Thank you and I will check out your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love delicate necklaces, but it always seems like I get them all tangled up!! It's a great jewelry trend though when you want to make a statement without actually doing the big statement necklace or earrings.

    Cassie
    http://stylecassentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about them getting tangled but I think the ones that are all connected already really help with them not getting tangled.

      Delete
  3. I love the layered necklace look, but I'm at a loss for how to pair different lengths and styles together. I study the delicate necklace displays when I'm out shopping, but I just can't piece together a layered look in my mind. I'm much more likely to buy a layered-look necklace with all of the strands in one. Usually I love big, chunky statement necklaces, but I have so many at this point. Delicate necklaces were never my style because they were so small and subtle, but the layered look makes more of a statement.

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still love statement necklaces but I agree that when they are layered they give it a statement of its own.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...