Sunday, February 9, 2014

Spring Trend: Fringe

Hey Lovelies!!!
I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend so far! Is anyone watching the Olympics? I am and I'm excited for the "Walking Dead" to start tonight too! But yeah I'm going to try something different in this post. I usually post outfit pictures and sometimes inspiration boards. Today I'm going to write about a Trend and please let me know what you think. :)


I know right now NYFW is happening and we are seeing upcoming trends for Fall 2015 but since Spring is coming up I thought we should look at one of the trends for the upcoming season. One of the big trends that was seen on the runway's for Spring 2014 was..."Fringe." 
 (Photos from style.com)
Rodarte's Runway showed fringe in black and white on there asymmetrical skirts shown above. The last photo show's fringe on the cropped top as well. I like how the fringe is more Rock Star then the typical bohemian style we usually see fringe.  
(photos by Style.com)  
Calvin Klein's runway also showed fringe in black and white but in dress form. Calvin Klein on the other hand produced a more sophisticated look with the fringe and placing the fringe in different ways.
  (photos by style.com) 
Lastly one of my Favorite's by Anna Sui, she combined fringe with prints making it a bit more girly and a little more closer to the usual Bohemian way we see fringe. 

Now you might look at the photos above and think I don't think I can wear fringe or like me I don't know if they have fringe pieces that would be in my size. Well that's why I always think of ways of incorporating or trying out a trend that can work for any size and wont cost much too. Your probably thinking what how? Well you can always incorporate trends with accessories. 
( 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 )
One way you can accessorize with fringe are Bags, above are a few different bags that you could use with the trend, you can click on the number to see where they are from. I think bags are an easy accessory to incorporate a trend into the wardrobe that you already have. I actually have a favorite that has fringe on it that I haven't used in awhile, so I'm excited to use this bag for spring and summer this year. 
( 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 )
Another accessory that is great to incorporate the fringe trend are necklaces. They're a great way to accessorize a regular outfit and add a new twist to your current wardrobe. Necklaces are a way to sport the trend without it being all in your face fringe. Plus I think these fringe necklaces would be great statement necklaces. 

Those are just a few ways you can add "Fringe" to your wardrobe. A few other ways can be earrings, a vest, and even shoes would be a great way to incorporate the trend. So if you want to try a trend but think it might be to hard to incorporate it, try an accessory first and go from there. It's all about what you feel comfortable with and what you like, so if a trend isn't for you remember it's OK. What do you think of the trend Fringe? Will you be sporting this trend in Spring? 

XOXO ~ Nina ~
{Don't forget to Follow}

8 comments :

  1. not a fan of it on me, but love the movement it gives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah not everyone is a fan, that's why I gave alternatives that people could try. And yeah the movement is nice! :)

      Delete
  2. You know I love me some fringe! Excellent post - love fringe necklace #7. I might have to get that one!!

    Cassie
    http://stylecassentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassie, I can totally see you wearing that necklace! :)

      Delete
  3. I need to get some fringe! Good post.
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fringe! Too bad I didn't get to take home that fringe dress for the Great Gatsby party last year. Oh, well. There must be something better out there for me hihi.

    Love the fringe bags! Anyway, is this a preview that you'll come up with a fringe post soon? Can't wait. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that was a cute dress that you wore. Yeah I'm hoping to do a fringe outfit in the future maybe for spring or summer! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...