Monday, March 17, 2014

Blogs 1st year Anniversary!


Hey Everyone, Guess what? It's the 1st Anniversary of my Blog!!!

I started this blog because I wanted to start blogging again because I wasn't in a very happy place in my life and I remembered how much I enjoyed it when I used to blog. So this time last year I just randomly decided to start blogging again with the support from my friends, I got the courage to start CurvyMod. It has been a rough journey for me but I can truly say I enjoyed all of it. Since I started the blog I have grown so much personally and style wise. I have grown to love myself so much more and have gained more confidence in myself as well. With the better confidence I was able to push myself style wise to step out of my comfort zones and try new things. 

{Skirt:Forever 21+} {Top:Old Navy} {Shoes:Ross} {Necklace:Forever 21}
I couldn't do the post without showing you my outfit. The top is actually the dress that I wore from my first post ever and I thought it would be cool to remix the dress. Since I started blogging on St. Patrick's day, I just had to wear the green. But you can already tell how much I've grown because I would have never thought to have worn this as a top and also I'm not wearing a jacket. 
I just want to thank all my friends, who have supported me with this blog and have taken my pictures. To all the people who read my blog, thank you so much for your support. To the ladies of Curves Around the World thank you for being such a great support system to me and for always inspiring me with all of your blogs. I'm just so thankful for this blog because it has given me an outlet for my passion for fashion. I'm hoping to have some great new things for the blog this upcoming year and I hope everyone that reads my blog continues to support me. Thank you all so very much!!! 

XOXO ~ Nina ~
{Don't forget to Follow}

10 comments :

  1. Happy Anniversary CurvyMod! <3 Keep rocking confidence ok?

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Nina. Happy 1st! I love that you shared your reasons for starting your blog and reflected on what you've gained and how you've grown over the last year. I'm so happy I found Curvy Mod and a blogging buddy in you. You definitely inspire me with your style, your reflections on stepping out of your comfort zone, and your appreciation of the community of women you're sharing this blog with. Cheers!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz, I'm glad I found a blogging buddy in you too! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are such a gorgeous, sparkling, lovely lady and your blog reflects this. I hope to see many many more anniversaries on your blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary, Nina!!! The first year is such an accomplishment! I too feel like my confidence and style have grown and evolved through blogging. I'm so glad it has been a positive experience for you as well! Keep up the great work!

    Cassie
    http://stylecassentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anniversary to your blog dear!
    :)

    ---

    am following your lovely blog
    through GFC and Bloglovin.

    ---

    my Dressale wishlist: http://brushesandpens.blogspot.com/2014/03/dressale-wishlist-shoes-shoes-more-shoes.html

    ---

    keyti of brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...